The official conference programme is now available here! Please see below for a condensed schedule of session times.
|Abstract Submission Deadline
|8 June 2022
|Programme announcement and registration opens
|8 July 2022
|26 – 28 September 2022
Poster boards will be 1 m x 1m in dimension, thus we recommend A0 portrait and A1 landscape format posters. Please note we do not have access to poster printing facilities, it is up to attendees to print posters themselves before the meeting.
Session themes include: Planetary, Solar, Heliospheric, Exoplanets, Instrumentation.
Invited speakers (more to be added):
- Jan-Erik Wahlund: Jupiter: Future Radio Emissions as seen from JUICE
- Atul Mohan: Ground-based observations of solar radio emissions
- Ludwig Klein: Radio techniques for Space Weather
- Harish Vedentham: Exoplanets
- Siyuan Wu: Saturn radio emissions
- Masafumi Imai: Jupiter radio emissions as seen from Juno
- Stuart Bale: Space-based observation of solar radio emissions
In-person registration is now closed, but online registration is still open at pre2022.eventbrite.ie! Costs for registration are: €220 for normal delegates, €150 for students, and €60 for online attendance. The in-person registration fees cover tea/coffee and lunches for 3 days, as well as the conference dinner on Tuesday night.
The Clayton Cardiff Hotel in Dublin City Centre within easy reach of Dublin airport and a large selection of hotels and tourist amenities. Read more at pre2022.dias.ie/venue.
We will hold a conference dinner at 18:45 on Tuesday September 27th at the Old Storehouse pub, within easy walking distance of the daytime conference venue. Costs for attendance at conference dinner will be included in the registration fee. More information about the dinner venue at pre2022.dias.ie/conference-dinner.