This notice covers information you submit in forms at the website, https://pre2022.dias.ie/ for the Planetary, Solar, and Heliospheric Radio Emissions Conference. It also covers supplementary information you may provide to the organisers by other means in relation to the Conference. This notice should be read in conjunction with the Cookie notice for the Conference Website, which is hosted by the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Your personal data will be processed by members of the Local and Scientific Organising Committees, whose names you can find on the PRE Conference website, for effective administration of the Conference and associated activities.
- Your name, institutional affiliation, contribution title and abstract will be published on the Conference website, in the Programme and the List of Participants. You will also be invited to publish your contribution on the Conference website. Other data you submit on the registration and abstract submission form will not be made public.
- We will not use your personal data for any purpose other than the effective administration of the Conference and associated activities, as outlined above, without your prior consent.
- Your data will be stored electronically on secure servers, not accessible to the public, and in printed form for use by the Organising Committee only in accordance with our policies.
- We will not pass on your personal data to third parties except to those working for us under contract.
- We will keep your data until the Conference events have finished. After this, when we no longer need your data for the business of the Conference, your personal data will be deleted except where required to be retained for compliance with legislation such Revenue’s finance rules.
- If you wish to see a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your rights as a Data Subject, please contact email@example.com for further information.
- You may request that we delete the personal data we hold, but this may involve cancelling your registration for the Conference if your request comes before the Conference is over. Depending on the date, your registration fee may not be refundable. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or further information.
- For further information on your rights as a Data Subject or to lodge a concern about how your data is processed, please contact the Data Protection Commission: www.dataprotection.ie, Tel: +353 578 684 800, or write to the Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland.